Help To Get Rid Of PC Smart Cleanup from Firefox
PC Smart Cleanup is responsible for infecting following browsers
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:43.0.3, Mozilla:38.1.1, Mozilla:45.3.0, Mozilla:41.0.1, Mozilla:47.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:45.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:50, Mozilla Firefox:44, Mozilla:50.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:49.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.1.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.2.0|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 53.0.2785|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 8:8.00.6001.18702, IE 10:10.0.9200.16384, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, IE 8:8.00.6001.18241, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 10:10.0.9200.16384, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421|
Tutorial To Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup From OS
What Is PC Smart Cleanup
A new malware namely PC Smart Cleanup recently discovered by malware researchers that is known to cause series of havoc onto compromised OS. The very malicious threats is able to infiltrates inside the OS silently and once gets installed successfully bring lots of actions against your OS. It hijack the installed browser including the Firefox, Opera, MS-Edge, Internet Explorer and Chrome. Now after without prior permission bring changes into the default settings. It changes the current new tab settings, alters homepage and replace default search engine. Additionally, PC Smart Cleanup mess up with installed security application, block firewall access and invites other harmful threats to gets inside OS. It also creates malicious registry entries in order to gets activated automatically as soon as Windows system boots up. The malware creates lots of junk files that utilizes maximum available computer resources as resultant CPU hangs a lot and some application don’t respond or fails to open. PC Smart Cleanup presence inside your OS for a long term is highly dangerous for both system performance and to your privacy.
How Does PC Smart Cleanup Gets Inside Your OS
PC Smart Cleanup is harmful computer threats that permeate inside your OS silently. Basically it comes inside your computer through peer-to-peer sharing of files, updating outdated existing programs/applications following unverified redirected links, clicks to malicious links spread over social media websites and visits to suspicious webpage alike pornographic sites or torrents. Sharing data using infected removal media, installing freeware program without scanning and nonetheless opening or downloading spam email attachments are too counted as major intrusion methods.
Bad Symptoms Of PC Smart Cleanup Onto OS
PC Smart Cleanup hijacks your current webpage and always redirect you to unknown sites, displays ads in multiple form alike banners, pop-up ads and offers at regular basis onto OS screen. Slows down Internet speed and hardly let you visit your desired webpage. The more threatening of its presence inside your OS is to your private information because it monitors Internet activity and thus you may lose your credential information like IP address, important login data, banking details, ISP information, regular visiting webpage and browsing keywords to cyber criminals. Thus, as soon as you detected this nasty malware inside your OS you must Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup to keep OS safe and clean.
Method 1:- Restart OS In Safe Mode
- Click on Start button >> Choose Restart option.
- Tap F8 key continuously until Windows Advanced Option appears on OS screen.
- Choose Safe Mode With Networking from given list.
Method 2 :- Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup From Internet Explorer
Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup From Google Chrome
- Open the browser >> Click on the gear icon.
- Now, Select Tools >> Extensions option.
- Select PC Smart Cleanup >> Click on the Trash icon.
Reset Chrome Browser
- Click on Chrome menu (gear icon).
- From the drop down list, Choose Settings >> Select Show Advanced settings option.
- Click on Reset button to get back default settings.
Enable Phishing And Malware Protection
- Click on Chrome menu and select Settings -> Show Advanced settings.
- Under the Privacy Section, Click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection option.
Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox browser.
- Click on the menu icon >> Select Add-ons option.
- Click on Extensions tab, detect and Uninstall all PC Smart Cleanup related extensions.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Click on menu icon >> Choose Help option.
- Click on Troubleshooting Information >> Click Refresh Firefox.
Block Phishing And Malicious Sites
- Click on Menu button >> Choose Option menu.
- Now, click on Security tab.
- Now click on radio button which says.
- Warn me when sites try to install add-ons.
- Block reported attack sites.
- Block reported web forgeries.
Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup From MS Edge
MS Edge does not support extensions, so to Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup, you need to reset the browser.
- Open the Edge browser >> Click on More (…) option.
- Click on Settings >> Select View Advanced Settings option.
- Click on <Add New> >> Add search provider option.
- Enter desired search engine >> Click on Add as Default option to reset Edge browser.
Enable SmartScreen Filter In MS Edge
- Open the Edge browser >> Click on (…) icon.
- Click on Settings option.
- Choose View Advanced Settings.
- Turn on Help protect my OS from malicious sites and downloads with SmartScreen filter option.
Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup From Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser.
- Click on Tools menu >> Choose Manage add-ons option from list.
- Click on Toolbar and Extensions tab.
- Select extensions related to PC Smart Cleanup >> Now, Click on Disable option.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open browser. Click on the Tools menu >> Choose Internet option from list.
- Go to Advanced tab >> Click on Reset button.
- Check Uninstall Personal Settings >> Click on Reset option.
Enable SmartScreen Filter in Internet Explorer
- Open IE browser >> Click on Safety option.
- Select Report Unsafe Website option to protect your browser.
Method 3:- Uninstall Process Related To PC Smart Cleanup From Task Manager
- Open Task Manager by pressing Alt + Ctrl + Del keys altogether.
- Click on the Processes tab.
- Select harmful processes related to PC Smart Cleanup >> click on End Process option.
Method 4:- Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup From Control Panel
- Click on Start button >> Select Control Panel option.
- Click onUninstall a Program option >> Select Programs and Features.
- Select suspicious programs >> Click onUninstall button.
Method 5:- Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup From Windows Registry Editor
- Tap Win + R keys altogether to open Run command.
- Type regedit in the box >> Hit Enter key.
- Select bad entries associated with PC Smart Cleanup.
- Uninstall them quickly from the OS.